• More than 30 years of experience• Medical Manager AstraZeneca 2015 - Current
• Managing Director. Beverage Institute for Health and Wellbeing, AC• Internist. Private Office• Medical Advisor. Marketing Latino SA de CV• Medical director. Merck S, A of C, V.• Appointed Physician. Internal Medicine. Dalinde Medical Center• Medical Manager Merck SA de CV• Medical and Training Manager. Abbott Laboratories de México SA de CV• Medical director. Marketing Latino SA de CV• Director of Communication and Scientific Affairs. Mexican Association of Pharmaceutical Research Industries.• Director and Medical Manager. Bayer of Mexico ...
• Associate Professor. Course Diabetes, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Diseases. Education System area of the General and Family Physician (UNAM)• Associate Professor. Master Clinical Nutrition and Sports Nutrition. University of the Valley
• Teacher. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing. Technological Institute and of Superior Studies of Monterrey• Associate Professor. Master's Degree in Sports Nutrition. University of the Valley of Mexico• Teacher. Diploma in Therapeutic Pharmacology. National Autonomous University of Mexico• Teacher. Pharmaceutical Marketing Technological Institute of Superior Studies of Monterrey.• Teacher. Diploma of Clinical Studies Monitoring, National Autonomous University of Mexico.• Teacher. Diploma in Clinical Pharmacology. National Autonomous University of Mexico. ...
Publications and conferences
• Co-editor of 4 books, 30 Chapters of Books, 30 Articles In Extenso and 56 Abstracts in National and International media, as well as Assistant, Professor and Speaker to more than 90 Courses and Congresses• Speaker. Non-caloric sweetener: Its usefulness. International Congress 45th Anniversary of Sport IPN. Mexican Federation of Sports Medicine, Higher School of Medicine. 2018
• Speaker "Diabetes mellitus 2 and dyslipidemia". Monthly Session, College of General Practitioners of Yucatán, AC Mérida. 2018• Speaker. "Toxicological safety of non-caloric sweeteners". Medical Conferences on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Foundation of the Specialties Hospital "El Ángel", General Hospital of Uruapan "Dr. Pedro Daniel Martínez ", Ministry of Health of Michoacán, Specialties Hospital" El Ángel ", Michoacán. 2018• Speaker. "Use and abuse of proton pump inhibitors". General Session, Tlalnepantla Regional Hospital, ISSEMYM, Government of the State of Mexico. Edo. of Mex. 2017• Speaker. "Awareness and diagnosis of hypercholesterolemia". National Fund for Tourism Promotion. 2017• Speaker. Panel "Urban physical activity and its implications", event "Point of Departure: Free yourself, the energy is in you". Campus for Culture, Arts and Sport (USBI), Faculty of Administrative and Social Sciences, Universidad Veracruzana, Xalapa de Enríquez, Ver. 2017• Speaker. "New drugs in diabetes 2 and their effects on cardiovascular risk". Ordinary Session of the Mexican Association for the Prevention of Atherosclerosis and its Complications, AC Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chis. 2017• Speaker. "Everyday challenges and positive attitude", World Diabetes Day. Nova Clinic Hospital. San Nicolás de los Garza, NL. 2016• Speaker, "Redefining the metabolic syndrome". XXI Inter-American Congress of General and Family Medicine, Continuing Education System for the General and Family Physician, Association of Family Physicians and General Practitioners. Coatzacoalcos, Ver. 2016• Speaker. "Evolution of patient-oriented exenatide: Legacy and Future". Diploma News in diabetes, Science for a complete approach. School of Medicine, Tecnológico de Monterrey. Monterrey, NL. 2016• Speaker. "Rheumatoid profile, when to request it and how to interpret its results?". High Specialization Diploma in Internal Medicine, Medical Alliance and La Salle University. Naucalpan, Edo. of Mex. 2015• Speaker. "Drugs used in high blood pressure". University Diploma High Specialization for the Effective and Safe Prescription of Medicines, Medical Alliance, La Salle University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Naucalpan, Edo. of Mex. 2015• Speaker, "Physiology of physical inactivity". XXVII National Congress of the Mexican Diabetes Federation, AC Mexican Federation of Diabetes, AC, Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Guerrero. Acapulco, Gro. 2015• Speaker. "Drugs used in patients with chronic renal failure". University Diploma High Specialization in Internal Medicine with integral approach, Medical Alliance, La Salle University. Naucalpan, Edo. of Mex. 2015• Speaker. "Kidney disease and high blood pressure". University Diploma High Specialization in Internal Medicine with integral approach, Medical Alliance, La Salle University. Naucalpan, Edo. of Mex. 2015• Co-author. Cardiometabolic syndrome. Editorial Bishop. 2013• Co-author. Cardiometabolic Syndrome: A Practical Vision. Editorial Bishop. 2011• Co-author. Glucose intolerance: New Pathological Entity. Health Secretary. 2005 ...
• International Diabetes Federation• Mexican Society of Cardiology
• College of Internal Medicine of Mexico• Latin American Diabetes Association• Latin American Society of Internal Medicine• Hispanic-Mexican Medical Society• American Heart Association• American Society of Hypertension• American Society for Microbiology• American Association for the Advancement of Science• New York Academy of Sciences• Mexican Society of Cardiology ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Arturo Torres y Gutiérrez Rubio
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from real patients and have been verified by our Client Relations department to ensure they meet service standards.
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
Reply to patient's comment Muchísimas gracias por su amable evaluación.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Mon 30 Jan.
Tue 31 Jan.
Wed 01 Feb.
Thu 02 Feb.
Fri 03 Feb.
Dr. Arturo Torres y Gutiérrez Rubio
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Pay at my appointment
FAVOR DE PRESENTAR CUPÓN DE PAGO ANTICIPADO AL MOMENTO DE ACUDIR A SU CITA.